NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS – AGM
The Clubs AGM postponed from the 8th April 2020 will now be held on:
Wednesday 24th June in the club’s auditorium at 6.30pm.
Nominations for the various positions on the Board remain open.
Nomination forms can be obtained from club staff.
Please note that the CovidSAFE requirements will be the same as for the re-opening of the club.
If you are planning to attend the AGM, it is suggested that you arrive 15mins prior to the start of the AGM to assist in facilitating the member registration process.
Branxton Golf Club Co-operative
26/05/2020 4:51 PM
NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS, STAFF and VISITORS
On Friday the 22nd May 2020 the NSW Premier made an announcement in respect of the lifting of restrictions on Clubs/Pubs/Restaurants and Cafes.
The lifting of restrictions means that we can re-open the Club for business on Monday 1st June 2020.
It WILL NOT be business as usual though.
There are a number of strict CovidSAFE requirements that will apply from 1 June2020.
- The capacity of the club will be determined by the 4sq metre per patron requirement. In the club we have two clearly defined spaces. The auditorium/dinning area defined by the “grey/blue” carpet and the main bar and poker machine area by the “purple” carpet.
- The 1.5m social distancing requirement will be applied to each area with a maximum capacity of 50 patrons per area.
- A maximum of 10 x patrons can be seated at any one table.
- Increased levels of Personal Hygiene will be actively encouraged whilst on the club premises with hand sanitizer appropriately placed around the club and hand cleaning soaps provided in the rest rooms.
- CovidSAFE signs and information will be prominently displayed around the club and on information screens.
- ALL patrons must be seated
- ALL patrons, including members, MUST sign in and out of the club providing their First name, last name, residential address and contact phone number.
Taking into account the above restrictions, the club tables and chairs will be reconfigured consistent with the 4sq mtr and 1.5mtr social distancing requirements. It is imperative that club patrons ensure that this configuration is not amended without prior consultation with staff and the CovidSAFE marshall present in the club.
The viability of the club is dependent upon everyone playing their part in complying with the above requirements.
Branxton Golf Club Co-operative
26/05/2020 4:51 PM
We are in the fortunate situation to be able to open our golf course again. With this privilege comes great responsibility.
- All carts, both Hire and Personal, can only have one person riding in them at ANY time!!!!! This includes spouses, and other family members. If this is not adhered to you WILL be asked to leave the course!
- Golf can be played in groups of no more than 4.
- All golfers must maintain a safe distance of at least 1.5metres while playing your round.
- Pro Shops will only have 2 people in them at any time e.g. Pro and one customer.
- Golfers must not congregate at any points on the golf course or in the carpark.
- No multi tee starts.
- Extended tee intervals
- Golfers should remain in their car until 10 minutes before their tee off time then process their fee and move to the tee.
- Leave the grounds of the golf club immediately on the conclusion of your round.
- Flag sticks are to remain in at ALL times and bunkers are to be considered GUR until further notice. No rakes!
- Do not shake hands at the end of your round.
- Read your score to the pro and drop your card in the box provided.
- If you are unwell you must not come to the golf club for any reason.
We want to be able to offer our club to our golfers as long as we possibly can. Please be safe and respect your fellow players and your club. Stick to the rules presented and don’t judge others. This is a strange timer for all so please be KIND!
Branxton Golf Club is situated at 25 Cessnock Road, Branxton, a few hundred metres from the New England Highway. The Club features an excellent outlook over the Golf Course from an elevated position next to the 9th/18th Green.
Full club facilities are here for your enjoyment including an excellent bar, restaurant, Fox Sports, TAB & KENO services. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available from the bar.
Our restaurant has great value Asian, Australian, Vegetarian and Seafood meals.
It is open for lunch and dinner Wednesday to Sunday inclusive –
Lunch 11.30am to 2.30pm
Dinner 5.00pm to 9.00pm
We can offer fully catered functions, please simply contact us to discuss your requirements.
Click here for a copy of our Take-away Menu
Kids Discos & Parties
Our Kid’s discos are held on the last Sunday of each month from 3pm to 5pm.
Parties are most welcome and party platters can be arranged. These must be booked in advance, so please contact us and let us help you organise your child’s big day!
Whether it be a birthday, engagement, wedding, wake, or anything else you can think of, we can help organise your gathering. Our auditorium holds up to 200 people, or we can section it off for a more intimate get together.
Please contact the club for more information
We are proud to advertise our current sponsors of the club. If you would information on sponsorship please contact Murray Johanson, John Partridge or Richard Crooks at the club.
|Senior Vice President|
|Vice President||John Partridge|
|Board of Directors|
|Bar Manager||Cassandra Harvey|